About Your Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
In addition to the above the below details are used for the given purpose.
- Your shipping address: This is used to ship your order. You can change it for every order and we will not send anything else to this address except your order itself.
- Your phone number: This is used only for purposes of helping the courier delivery person track you. The concealed packing of the orders ensures that the courier delivery person does not get to know anything about your order or you. Your phone number may also be used to confirm your orders and send you shipment tracking codes. Our top management may call you on your number to receive your valuable feedback and suggestion to improve our quality of product and services. If you do not wish to be reached on your cell number, or you wish to be reached on any other number, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- Your credit card information: Your CC/bank account information is used only to process the transaction.
- Your email address: We will not send you e-mails if you request us not to. As a default, we assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of communicating and responding upon your order and shipping details and acknowledgements
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never give out your email address or any other details unless it is used for our internal business purposes or research only with the objective to process your orders and to serve you better:
- We will not sell your information to any third parties:
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- When you order from us, we assume you are interested in our products and will email you if we believe that we are providing information that will be useful to you relating to the products that you have purchased from us and products that could be of interest to you. You can choose to keep a separate correspondence email id with us. If you do not wish to receive emails about our products please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- Your credit card/bank statement would not show our name: Even your credit card / bank account would not show a transaction with the name of our company. Cupidcorners.com would not appear anywhere.
- The merchant name on the card/bank statement will either show our payments processing partner name or it will show our parent companies name
- We will maintain security of our systems and information: Your information is safe with us and even our employees cannot access it unless it is needed to service you.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org